Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Update #2 Good News, Bad News, and Good News.

Good news is Lover Boy is dead, and I didn't even have to get involved.  That man-whore was killed by his latest target.

Bad news is that Runner has informed me that Wraith is back but moving away from my current location so I'll have to follow him.

Good news is there are six less proxies in the world.  I was walking along the highway on the way to Wraith's current station when a van slowed down to ask if I needed a ride.  I kept walking when one of them jumped out of the van complaining about how they were try to help me or some shit.  I flat out asked one of them if they were proxies to which one answered by pulling a gun out on me.  I pulled out my sword and long story short is that they were inexperienced newbies that were killed in less than a minute.  I took the van until I got to the nearest town then dumped it because I don't need something traceable. 

3 comments:

  1. Killing kids now, are we? Not sure what I expect, you seem to be just another homicidal runner, but can you really count 'killing a bunch of people' as good news? Bearing in mind most of the people in your neck of the woods are zealots, people who think what they're doing is right and don't have the 'benefit' of being mind-raped by another being to show that they're 'wrong' to serve that particular eldritch being. Most likely, they wanted to convert you. Then they panicked, and then you murdered them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said inexperienced not kids, but you are probably right about me being "another homocidal runner." I'm sure that the one I ran into just wanted to carve up a few bodies. Still you have a point pHIL I'll need to think about some of what you said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apropos of nothing, mind if I jam a biography of you on my blog? Doing a brief test.

    ReplyDelete