Sunday, July 21, 2013

Runner's Report


Allow me to introduce myself I am Edward Haskett, better known as Runner.  I have to apologize for the late report but I had some business, both professional and personal, to deal with first, and I had some difficulty with the password.  The reason that I am posting is Warrior is currently being treated for his wounds in a hospital.  You see about three days ago Warrior and Wraith engaged in combat that resulted in both being horribly wounded, but Warrior had it much worse.  He hasn't woken up yet.  Naturally Wraith is healing much quicker and will want revenge.  The results will be interesting to say the least. 

Oh and to Mr. Mcdonald I am sure that Fred would not mind if you right a report about him.  Also good luck with the Proxy situation in England.     

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the well-wishes. And we're all proxies here, you can call me Lovett.

    ReplyDelete