Monday, June 24, 2013

Assualt: Fredrick

I'm sorry for the late update, but I was busy.  Fredrick arrived back Saturday drunk on his victory which made it easy for me to sneak up on him, but his azoth wasn't tricked as easily.  He quickly turned around and kicked me in the gut knocking me onto the ground and causing me to drop my knife.  "Hey!  The fuck is going on here you dumbass... oh I see.  Yo you're that fucking traitor Warrior right?  It doesn't matter because I'm bout to slaughter you anyway."  With that Fredrick's body jerk forward and slammed me against a stone wall, and started to punch me over and over again.  "Come on you little bitch!  Are you going fight back you pussy, or let me keep kicking your ass cuz I'll enjoy that."  I started to punch him back in gut.  The first punch had no effect, but I continued until it gave me enough space to allow me to grab my knife.  He started to bring down his arms, but I cut into his arms with my knife causing him to step backwards screaming.  "AW!  I'm going to skull fuck your head like a cunt while I rip out your intestine.  Damnit body do a fucking pelvic thrust now."  While he was yelling at his body to follow his stupid commands it started to fight back after the azoth blocked the bleeding from his arms.  It attacked me with its fist while I used the knife, which it all but ignored the cuts from.  Finally he hit me square in the nose breaking it and I fell on the ground screaming, but not entirely from the punch.  It caused some kind of flashback but I can't remember what it was just that it hurt.  Is that normal?  "Let the skull fucking begin."  I'm sure that he would have too, but the azoth had some different idea and started to back away.  That was my chance.  I recovered from the flashback attack and jumped up and shoved my knife into Fredrick's neck.  He screamed in pain but was still move atleast the body was, but Fredrick finally shut up.  I pulled out my sword and slit his throat with it.  The fight was over. 

Related note: Anybody know a good way to dispose of bodies?  Before hand there was always a proxy clean crew for that crap, but now I'm on my own.  I tried to burn Fredrick but a policeman on patrol noticed the fire and went to investigate only to find a freak in a mask burning a body.  Bringing me back to being busy for the past two days.

4 comments:

  1. And pHIL since I never answered your question "Using a test subject for azoth? That's fucked up, you didn't have the balls to test on yourself or it was an excuse to try to kill the guy?."

    First I was not involved with the experiments. I was/am a warrior not a scientist hell I hated that class. Yes it was an excuse for him to die in case something went wrong and they did not get their azoth fuel Captain America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, and I get the feeling I'm gonna be kicking myself one way or another for asking this, you do know about guns, right? They're bloody hard to dodge, and can be incapacitating. Not really sure why you're sticking with knives...

      Delete
    2. Knives just feel right. When I was on the Dark One's side I love the more personal way they killed and now it just feels right. Guns on the other hand despite how I know I SHOULD use one I just can't. And yes I know it is a dumb reason.

      Delete
    3. Good a reason as any, I guess. As far as 'should' goes, knives seem to work fine, so you're golden there, I reckon.

      Delete