Tuesday, July 30, 2013

AssAUlt: Me

No I didn't attack myself I was attacked by Wraith and 3 other proxies he brought with him.  This happened last Wednesday as I was leaving the hospital.  I just realized I never told y'all what Wraith is like, sorry busy.  Wraith is Gollum except more of an animal and with pointy steel claws.  Wraith was part of a science experiment just like Fredrick but this was to make a weapon that would go on rampages for the proxies, so naturally they based it on the Rake.  It worked.  Anyway as I was walking down the hallway I spotted Wraith and his team handlers headed down the hallway and they saw me.  One of the handlers came towards me with a sword, but Runner left my umbrella sword with me meaning I wasn't defenseless.  I blocked his attack and pushed him back when the other two attacked me with knives.  I did impale one of the proxies but he did injure my still healing arm and the other gave me a brutal cut across my left side.  Wraith just sat back laughing to himself.  Lucky for me before the two proxies were grabbed by a pair of security guards that came up from the corner behind me.  I pushed aside the guard that grabbed me and made some distance between me and the 2 handlers that still lived.  This break didn't last long when Wraith leaped forward then ripped apart the guards in the blink of an eye.  But what really save me came next and it was a hell of a surprise. 

Doctor:  What the hell do you think you proxies are doing in Plague Doctor territory? 

Yep saved by Oathbreakers.  Still don't believe it myself. 

Sword Proxy:  Out of the way this is proxy business.
D2:  Do you know what this will do to our operation?
D1:  We agreed we would heal some of your warriors if you left us alone.  I don't call this leaving us alone.

One of the oathbreakers was attacked by Wraith and then doctor 2 injected the proxy using the knife with something that caused him to drop dead after shaking violently.  We quickly divided into two groups me vs sword proxies and a dozen or so oathbreakers vs Wraith. 

S-P:  Traitor I'll kill you!

I brought my sword up to defend than swept down towards his legs.  He jumped back then forward with his sword prepared to stab me, but I sidestep the attack just in time.  That's when my legs gave way and I found myself on the floor.  My injures were still healing and the fight wasn't helping me heal.  I grabbed at the handler's legs pulling him down onto the ground.  I made a quick move and ended his life.  I looked back to Wraith chewing on the arm of an oathkeeper while the others surrounded him.  I didn't stay around to see what would happen.

11 comments:

  1. Oh great more psychopaths joining the party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop apologizing. YEAH IT'S LAME. Relax man I'm talking about the medical school rejects.

      Delete
    2. I'm with Virgil on this one; stop being such an emo! We forgave you a while ago. It's okay, Fred.

      Delete
  2. Wait sorry, you were in an oathbreaker hospital? You've got some brass ones, I'll give you that. Them's creepy sumbitches.

    Also, I was listening to Mungo Jerry - In the summertime while I read this. went together surprisingly well, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but I didn't know it at the time and in the condition I was in I wasn't really picky anyway.

    How? How in the world does "In the Summertime" fit they above? I did not have women on my mind or go fishing and swimming. Maybe it was the background but that's the best
    I've got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it doesn't seem like it should fit but it kind of works. Not lyrically, but rhythmically. On the other hand, I count most classical music as a good soundtrack to murder, so my perceptions may be a little odd.

      Delete
    2. Kelevra? When did you steal pHIL's account?

      Delete
    3. Have you heard what Kelevra listens to? That aint classical. Besides which, I wasn't talking about actual murder; music would be a distraction in a fight. But film, books, always works better with classical music. Or Ragtime.

      Delete
  4. Umbrella swords are all the rage lately. Anyone care to explain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone has become water soluable, and so need to be careful of the rain.

      Delete
    2. Becuz of MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

      I REVIEWED AN UMBRELLA SWORD, BITCH!

      Delete