Monday, July 29, 2013

...

Sorry about the silence recently but between being hospitalized and my blog's popularity with certain proxy groups after pHIL's post(which is fine just sooner than I thought it would be) I haven't been able to post as much as I want to.  Damn, it's been one year since things went to Hell for me and everyone around me.  To answer your question from the report I target the proxies that have become monster and stand no chance of being redeemed.  Fredrick was that 12 year old shouting curses to sound "mature" will playing call of duty that everyone put on mute, but the difference is that he gets off on murders or would if he had control of anything more than his mouth.  Lover-boy would spend months either stalking targets threatening to and actually raping them then killing/hollowing them, or he would be the single most important thing in the target's eyes only to betray them and add them to his sex slave harem.  Disgusting even when I served the Dark One.  Isabella Anderson would kidnap children after earning the parents trust from weeks or months off babysitting.  Wraith, well you'll see tomorrow.

I'm out of the hospital now but there was an incident and I may as well be back in one.  Shit I'm tired and my arm is hurting again.  And now I can't find the pain killers.  I'll tell the story tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment