Friday, February 14, 2014

Beat

It's been hard for me ever since I left Virgil and Trish after the whole incident with the Unnamed Child.  Not just because I'm on my own again, but because of the fucked up shit that happened during the whole event.  Worst was what I did to Trish's mother.  I didn't have much of a choice when I killed her, but still that look Trish gave me despite the fact that I think she knew what would have happened otherwise.  Fuck, fuck, fuck.  Of course it got worse from there.

A couple of hippies found me while I was walking on the sidewalk traveling nowhere in particular.  When they first found me I thought they were just a group of annoying pricks, but I was not that lucky.

H1:  Hey buddy.

W:  Leave me be.

H2:  We just want to talk Pal.

W:  Go away damn it.

H1:  Bad day?

W:  More like bad past 2 years, so I really don't want to be bothered.

H3:  We all have bad days, but you shouldn't take it out on others.  Got it comrade?

W:  Fine you've got a point.  What did you want to talk about?

At this point it clicked that something was wrong.  I calmed down way too quick for a bunch of strangers that there was no way in Hell I trusted.  This trick wouldn't work on me again.  I started to unsheathe my umbrella sword ready for their attack.

W:  You motherfuckers are hippies aren't you?

H2:  That's what you call us, yes.

W:  Bastards  What do you want?

H1:  You to join our ranks.

W:  Not.  Fucking.  Happening.

H2:  You will join with the Fellowship.

H1:  It's for your own good.

H3:  Even if we must force you to comrade.  Because we care.

W:  Never.

The second hippie came forward to attack me but with a quick draw of my sword he was left on the ground where he bled to death.  The third hippie went around and punched me hard before I could do anything.  I was knocked into the wall of a building and hit my head pretty hard making everything fuzzy.  Behind him I saw a crowd that the first hippie was talking to and convincing them to ignore the situation with their friendship aura thingy.  I knew it was strong, but to convince people to ignore a death on the street in front of goddamn dozens!  Anyway I got back up to fight, but over the weeks I had taken too many injures and with the new concussion they all made me to slow to react to his attacks.  A few more punches and everything went black for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment