Monday, February 17, 2014

Beat Part 2

When I regained consciousness the first thing that I noticed was the horrible headache I had, but the second was the bodies of the two hippies that captured me.  I wasn't alone wherever I was but I couldn't see my mysterious protector or captor anywhere.  I tried to move but found that I was bound to the seat I was in.

W:  Where are you?  I know you're here still.

?:  Indeed I am.

Knife walked out from behind me carrying her knife, of course.

K:  And you're welcome.  For saving you.

W:  Fuck you.

K:  You sound like your old self.

W:  Shut up and kill me already.

K:  What did I tell you before, Warrior?

When I didn't answer she came closer and put her knife to my throat. 

K:  I said that I wouldn't kill you then or ever, that I knew you would come back to us.  You proved that during your attack against the Unnamed Child when you started to scream in pain at the master's presence.  We both know what was really happening, he was reverse what Door did to you.  *whispers* Returning your memories.  *She took the knife away from my throat.*  I just came by because I couldn't let these guys try and take you further from the true path.  And don't worry I'll still be around to make sure you your memories return, and join you one your crusade against the heathens.

With that she cut be free and left me alone in some room in who knew where.  I'm long gone now of course and I'm slowly healing from the beating they gave me, but I've had much worse recently so this is nothing.  Nothing to do now I guess but to keep moving.

I'm afraid to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment