Friday, December 6, 2013

Short Report

This post will mostly be a quick update on what I did with Hippie.  I gave him to a team that would be willing to do some less than ethical things to try and figure out what is up with Hippie.  Oathbreakers.  Not the smartest move but I didn't know anyone else, they were close by, they don't really have something personal with me, and when I asked if they could could see if it was biological they were thrilled at the possibility of weaponizing it.  "Imagine being able to neutralize others just by being in a close vicinity to them.  Or using sleepers to make an whole groups willing to just line up to be test subjects," one said to me and other typical evil doctor sayings.  Before you ask no I don't trust them but for now they are too useful.  They told me they'll have some results tomorrow, so I'll post the details then.

3 comments:

  1. You mean there could be Plague doctors with peace fields? Glad I'm not in America, it could be a fucking bloodbath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not a joke.

      I doubt that will be a big problem. O doubt it's something they can just manage to copy and even if it is possible it's something that would take them years which I won't give them.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but you know they know you plan to kill them all. What'll you do if they relocate?

      Delete