Thursday, November 28, 2013

Report: Hippie

So that hippie tied up downstairs he's a real case alright.  For the past few days I've been trying to figure out who the hell he is through various means including some less ethical ones.  There are still too many unknown factors, but I did find two things that are interesting to note.

  1. This guy is constantly thanking me for hurting him.  Whenever I start mistreating him in anyway whether it's verbal or physical he thanks me.  When I asked him why he said it was because, "You're my friend and I know everything you do is done to help me.  As my friend."  From what I understand this guy isn't even a masochistic, because he doesn't look like like be likes it, but he just puts up with it.
  2. The fucker has some sort of field or aura that makes you like him.  A Friend Field would probably be fitting title considering he calls everyone a friend.  I believe that he has something like this for two reasons.  The first is the way I start to develop pity for Hippie, which I should after being a proxy.  Even if it was less than a year pity for the victim is the first thing they rid you of.  To put this to the test I capture a rapid alley dog and put it in the basement with Hippie.  At first the dog was biting into Hippie's arm, but within minutes it was licking his hand and nudging against it.  When I removed the dog from Hippie he degraded back to its usual self within minutes.
The fact that this field could maybe exist suggest a more supernatural part to this guy.  I can tell I'm in over my head with this, so I've contacted some people that might be interested in studying him.

4 comments:

  1. So, he came to be your friend, forgives you damn near everything, so you're gonna ship him off to the local vivesectionists? Bearing in mind if you piss this guy off he could kill you pretty easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No he is NOT my friend. He is some thing that is infecting my mind which scares me. But the people that I'm sending him to will be able to contain him.

      Delete
    2. You want him gone, why not kill him and be done with it? From a distance with a gun to prevent the friendship field.

      Delete
    3. I thought it would be a good idea to figure out what was doing this to him. If there is a supernatural force causing this than I want to know who because it doesn't sound like one I know.

      Delete