Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Warrior

Name:  Fred

Chosen Proxy Name: The Warrior

Mission:  To attain redemption.

    Chances are that if you’ve found this blog then you already know about me.  For those that don’t know me as I’m sure you’ve picked up from a few lines ago I served the Dark One as a proxy.  Worshipped would be a better word.  He stalked me and my brother for two months and I couldn’t handle it.  I snapped and ended up in a mental hospital until the Master showed up and changed everything.  From that moment on Slender Man was my god.  What made me worship this monster?  Honestly I forget thanks to a friend, and because I forget I’m free from its servitude.  Unfortunately I’m not free from my guilt.

    Being frank I’m sure I sound emo and I am emo right now.  At least how most people say it minus the cutting, or is that goth.  Sorry I’m bad with words.  Getting off track.  What I think I’m trying to say is that I’ve done terrible things that haunt me, but its time for me to fix that.  As I am the Warrior I figure that most appropriate way to make up for my sins is to kill other proxies, so that they don’t hurt anymore runners. 

So if I plan to hunt down proxies why the fuck am I posting this online where they will read it and probably kill me?  Good question you could say that I have an urge to post it like many others who have encountered the Slender Man.  Anyway I apologize for my rambles.  I’ll post my first target tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment