Friday, May 24, 2013

Assualt: Theodore Anderson

     As I said last night the Andersons are only separated when Isabella has a gig babysitting which was tonight.  She left about six and she wouldn't be back until nine, but I waited just to be sure the parents didn't cancel or anything.  At 6:30 I decided that it was safe and busted into the Andersons' current house base of operations.  I think that Theodore was about to yell at me, but he didn't really have the chance to when I came at him with my sword.  The surprise really helped, but he managed to move just in time to avoid a fatal stab instead receiving a deep gash across the arm.

      "Fucker!  I will cut you into pieces and then I'll piss on them!"  My only response was another cut across the arm.  The kid wasn't focusing which would make this an easy fight for me.  "Hold on I remember you.  You're that guy that was talking to my sister about Father."  He picked up a knife that he had hidden under a couch pillow and ran at me but I held up my sword holding the attack back.  He spit in my face to distract me long enough to give me a cut across the cheek.  It wasn't deep but it did sting like hell, but I paid him back sliding my blade across his arm.  "Fucking traitor I will butcher you for betraying Father!"  He came at me swinging his knife wildly. I dodged all of his attacks with ease.  This kid was so fulled with anger and bloodlust but without his sister he couldn't control himself and didn't even notice all the blood lost from swinging his arm around like that.  Puberty must really suck for Theodore.  Finally Theodore started to slow down, he started to breath much harder, he looked dazed, and he was mumbling that he was feeling cold.  I stabbed him.  Theodore was done.

      My I have Isabella to worry about.

May you find peace freed from the Dark One

No comments:

Post a Comment